Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama vs. McCain Round III: Anger Management

Boy, my working for a living is taking time away from this blog! I was able to catch only half the debate last night. I'll get online to see the rest soon, but I have another 24 hours of work in the next two days. My impression from what I saw is that Barack Obama is still the better debater...John McCain looked a little grumpy last night. McCain is going to be desparate and pull out all the stops over the next couple of weeks. If Barack remains cool and collected, which I don't doubt he'll do, I think we're going to see his poll numbers continue to climb.

Take a look at the new debate summary from factcheck.org. Guess what? It appears Joe the Plumber may actually get a tax CUT under Obama's plan. Checking around the web, it appears Joe may not be as "undecided" as he makes himself out to be. I think there may be something fishy about Joe the Plumber...new details are surfacing as we speak, er, blog. I'll keep an eye on it.

No comments: