Monday, October 27, 2008

Cynthia Lummis donates her pocket change


Cynthia Lummis gave her campaign $100,000 of her own money on Saturday to pay the campaign's bills, including television ad production, press expenses and phone banks.

Ummm, I don't know about y'all, but I certainly don't have a bank account with that kind of money laying around. Must be rough. I'm sure if she were elected she'd be the voice of the common man, looking out for the middle class, right? I don't think so.

Source: http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=9246283&nav=menu554_2_2


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So rich boy Gary Trauner from Scarsdale and Wilson Wyoming is your guy? Don't choke on the Kool Aid.....

Anonymous said...

He's not rich enough to try to buy his seat in Congress, that's for certain. There's plenty of Kool-Aid around here...but it's all colored red.

Anonymous said...

I think you should only consider poor candidates for Congress.